google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Happy Birthday Crystal!

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Crystal!

Crystal Dawn Melick 1983-1987
Twenty-eight years ago today I became a mother! It was one of the most significant days of my life and I will never forget those incredible feelings of love that I felt for my new little one! I always knew families were important, but at that moment, nothing else in the world mattered. It was a good thing that I didn't know that only a short 3/12 yrs. later, Heavenly Father would call her home. Today, her memory is very much in my heart! I'm grateful for the very brief time that I had with her. I'm grateful for the journal that I kept of her life. I know that with that journal I can always turn back the hands of time, very briefly, in my mind. I'm grateful that the pain of losing her has dimmed and the memories of her life have grown. I'm grateful to know that I will see her again one day.

Merry Christmas!  May you enjoy the Christmas season with YOUR family!

December 2011

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.