google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: WANT FREE TICKETS?

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Sunday, February 6, 2011

WANT FREE TICKETS?

 
Dear Blogging Friends,

I am so excited to attend the St. George Family History Expo 2011, which will be held in St. George, Utah on February 25-26, 2011.  As a Blogger of Honor, I have been given two tickets for free registration to that conference. If you are interested in attending the conference, I have a contest whereby you can qualify for the tickets. The contest is pretty simple and has to do with the topic that I am personally very intrigued with. The topic is “Using Social Networks for Genealogy.” 

Here’s how the contest works:

·      Contest begins NOW and ends at midnight on February 8, 2011. (I realize this is short notice, but I have faith in you, my blogging friends!)
·      To qualify for this drawing you must submit (to: rayannemelick@gmail.com )
o   a question about how to use social networking in genealogy that you would like answered at the conference, or
o   an idea that you have used to enhance your genealogy research through the use of social networks
o   your entry must also include name, address, phone number and email address
·      All entries received by midnight February 8, 2011 will be entered into a random drawing.
·      Two winners will be selected and each winner will receive one ticket for free registration to the conference.

My commitment to you is to share with you what I learn about this topic at the conference in a future blog posting. Best of luck! I look forward to meeting my winners in St. George!

Rayanne

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.