google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Tech Tips...Again!

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tech Tips...Again!

Credit: Microsoft
I love to read the Tech Tips on FamilySearch. I have to admit that I love the tech aspect of genealogy! I am not a computer guru, but I am willing to admit that I appreciate all of the new features  that computer programmers are adding to the genealogy software of today. One of my favorite contributors to Tech Tips is James Tanner. I find that his articles are very thoughtful and insightful without being demeaning to those who don't understand technology like he does. I guess I really appreciate his "normal speak" approach to explain complicated things! The latest article that I really enjoyed is talking about Google +. If you haven't even heard of that, now is the time to learn. Go visit James Tanner's article on Google +.  Also visit his website http://genealogysstar.blogspot.com. You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.