google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Are Your Family Histories Snoozers?

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Are Your Family Histories Snoozers?

Photo Credit: LDS Magazine
LDS Living Magazine is carrying a four part series entitled "How to Write a Family History Worth Reading!" That is definitely one of my goals! I have a few family histories that I love, but to most people they are snoozers! Why? Because they start with "Peter Peterson was born..." In this first part of the series, author Sunny Morton gives us a few pointers on how to start a family history worth reading! I found the article to be enlightening and I know that you will too! Give it a shot!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.