google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: There is Hope after All!

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Thursday, August 4, 2011

There is Hope after All!

My last post talked about a class by Randall Wright at the Provo Library on 3 Word Journals. I was dismayed to find that I couldn't attend the class because of a conflict! As I was looking at the Riverton FamilySearch Library class schedule for August, a hallelujah chorus started in my head! Randall Wright will be speaking on 3 Word Journals at the monthly seminar in Riverton! Can I say that I am excited? I am! I will go and I will enjoy and I will ask permission to share my notes! Here is the August 20th, 2011 seminar schedule!

Riverton FamilySearch Library Seminar
Saturday, August 20, 2011, 9:00 am - Noon
13400 South and Bangerter Hwy.

Photo Credit: 3wordjournal.com
9:00 a.m. - Keynote Address - "The Three Word Journal: Finding Your Purpose in Life" - Randal Wright (learn more about this in advance at 3wordjournal.com) Check out the sample chapters!

10:00 a.m. - “New FamilySearch Advanced Issues, Part 1" - Cathy Anderegg
10:00 a.m. - "The Google Genealogist" - Devin Ashby
10:00 a.m. - "Pennsylvania Research, an Overview" - Tim Bingaman
10:00 a.m. - "You sNEWS You Lose - Using Newspapers in Research" - Bret Peterson
11:00 a.m. - “New FamilySearch Advanced Issues, Part 2" - Cathy Anderegg
11:00 a.m. - “Synchronizing PAF 5 Data with New FamilySearch using Ancestral Quest, the Program from which PAF 5 was Derived" - Paul Johnson
11:00 a.m. - "Research Strategies and Web Sites" - Diana Toland
11:00 a.m. - "FamilySearch and Billion Graves - Family History Sources Right at Your Feet" - Tim Cross 

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.