google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Did You Miss Something?

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Monday, August 15, 2011

Did You Miss Something?

Dennis E. Simmons
Photo Credit: Ancestry Insider
D. Joshua Taylor
Photo Credit: Association of Professional Genealogists
I wasn't able to attend the BYU Genealogy and Family History Conference this year, although I did volunteer at the BYU Family History Library booth with the vendors. That is always fun, but I really did miss the classes. I particularly hate to miss the keynote addresses that start off each day! So, I though maybe some of you might want to see what the keynote addresses were all about. Right now, two out of the three addresses have been posted here. Scroll down to the bottom and click on download. Stay tuned for the third address. It will be posted soon.


No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.