google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Do You Have Eastern European Ancestors?

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Monday, June 2, 2014

Do You Have Eastern European Ancestors?

If so, this conference is for you. I attended last year and what I learned has propelled me forward this year in my research. Each area of the world has it's quirks and Eastern Europe is no exception. The #1 thing that I learned is that you have to know your HISTORY or you get nowhere in finding your ancestors. If you want to jump start your Eastern European research but don't know where to start...START HERE! Register for this conference and come pick the brains of the experts!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.