google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: I Love the USGenWeb Project!

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Love the USGenWeb Project!


One of my favorite family history sites is the USGenWeb Project. It is like a slice of Americana looking through the individual state entries. I have found some good information on the history of Luzerne County in Pennsylvania. I am also getting my tombstone photos and transcriptions ready to submit to the tombstone project on the Pennsylvania USGenWeb page. This is a great place to share family information! Each state is a bit different, but they all strive to share family history information. All of the work is done by volunteers. Thanks to the volunteers! Remember, you receive help from others! Don't forget to give back!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.