google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Are You Boring Your Family?

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Monday, October 17, 2011

Are You Boring Your Family?

Clip Art Credit: http://www.qsl.net/w/wm8c//radio_clip_art.htm
I love genealogy! But...my family gets bored with my historical ramblings! What's a girl to do? Well, you might listen to this episode of GeneaBloggers Radio. This episode talks about ways to not bore your family, but get them involved! I'm definitely going to try it!
Listen to internet radio with GeneaBloggers on Blog Talk Radio
"GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night" says Thomas MacEntee. I agree!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.