|Photo Credit: www.3wordjournal.com|
1. Keep a small notebook with you all the time.
2. Write down everyday experiences in just 3 well-chosen words.
3. Go back and spend 15 minutes elaborating on your three words.
4. Glean the life lesson learned from your experience.
5. File under topics.
6. Keep doing this. Pretty soon you will have a whole file of life experiences from which to draw talks, lessons, and helps for your loved ones.
For some really cool examples of how this works, go to 3wordjournal.com and look at the sample entries on the left side of the page. They really are insightful and they show you exactly how fun this can be! As a parting thought, below are the lessons that you will learn from The 3 Word Journal according to www.3wordjournal.com.