google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Tsunami, Earthquake, Fire, Computer Crash???

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tsunami, Earthquake, Fire, Computer Crash???
Are your genealogy files safe? Do you have backup in more than one place? If you have pondered these questions like I have, have you come up with a plan?

I have been looking at my own records and trying to come up with some sort of organized plan for backup, storage, etc. In my Internet search about this topic, I stumbled upon a plan that really struck  a chord with me. Maybe it is because it is straightforward and point by point. That is how I think! So, take a look at Luxegen Genealogy and Family History.  Maybe it will become your inspiration too!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.