google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Geneabloggers Talk Radio!!!

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Geneabloggers Talk Radio!!!

Do you ever listen to talk radio? I have to admit that I'm not much of a fan, but I have found a program that I like to listen to. Geneabloggers is on talk radio! Thomas MacEntee (creator of Geneabloggers.com) says "Geneabloggers TalkRadio is "about as much fun as you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!" Thomas is a larger-than-life personality who makes genealogy education fun. Check out the live feed on Friday nights after "Who Do You Think You Are?" where you can hear more discussion about the program, among other things. He also features interviews with prominent people in the genealogy community. I also enjoy the fact that I can download a program on demand. Now that is doing genealogy "my way!" The button above has also been added to this blog, not just this post. That way you can always find Geneabloggers on blogtalkradio!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.